Friday, January 8, 2010

The Best Birthday Present Ever!

My birthday was very recently and I got lot of things I'm sure I'll enjoy, but the best present of all was Ozzy. OK that may not make sense. let me explain. Ozzy Is a part of Canine Angels Service Teams. My family and I will training him for the next year, getting him used to new sights, smells and sounds. We hope he moves on to advanced training and becomes a service dog for a child with a disability like myself.
Many people have already asked me how I'm going to let go of Ozzy at the end of the year and to be honest with you I don't how, but what I do know is that this dog is going to change someones life whether he graduates or not.
I'm really looking forward meeting Ozzy and getting to know him better.

No comments:

Post a Comment